10 good reasons to chose Marina dei Cesari
Ph. Stefano Frattini
1. SAFETY AND COMFORT: Marina dei Cesari is an extremely safe and comfortable port, monitored 24 hours a day where it is pleasant and quiet to sleep on the boat in any weather! Even the most violent sea storms in recent years have never compromised the safety of boats. Furthermore, the layout of the access channel avoids the formation of backwash inside.
Ph. Massimo Radi
2. ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSPORT: We are just a few minutes drive from the A14 motorway and the Fano-Grosseto highway, a 15-minute walk from the train station, 7-8 minutes on foot from the historic center. Shuttles, taxis, car and scooter rentals complete the guarantee of accessibility and ease of movement. Even the transport of goods and boats by land is guaranteed, up to a size of over 40 meters.
3. MOBILITY: Marina dei Cesari is directly connected to the old fishing port and the ancient fishing village. You don’t need a car to go to the city: the historic center, perfectly preserved and the heart of the city’s social and commercial life, can be reached with a short walk or even faster with the free bicycles available to our customers.
Ph. Giovanni Furlani
4. FRUIBILITY: Everything is at hand. shipyard with 110 ton travel lift, for every type of intervention, fuel on the quay, parking spaces next to the berths, covered garages, BBQ area, and more!
5. SERVICES: bWell it is not all ports to offer a mooring service either on land or in water. It is a great convenience even if you are a master of the maneuver. Marina dei Cesari does it and the mooring staff will help you in all the mooring operations waiting for you at the dock in front of your berth or coming to meet you at the entrance of the port with the dinghy to help you in docking maneuvers.
6. HOSPITALITY: The office of the Marina is like the reception of a great hotel, takes care of all the practices, answers all the questions, solves any request, anticipates the wishes, signals opportunities. Pizza on the boat or rich catering on board? Restaurant or hairdresser or a guide to visit the city? We take care of reservations by suggesting the best based on the client’s needs.
Ph. Monica Ricci
7. THE PORT IN THE CITY: There is Fano just a stone’s throw away, a city that has managed to preserve and enhance its Roman, medieval and Renaissance roots. Fano is a lively city, full of events and cultural attractions throughout the year (the oldest Carnival in Italy takes place here). An elegant and curious city that loves to live well. In short, the “dolce vita” lives here.
8. SURROUNDINGS: Not only sea and boat. Nearby there is a territory devoted to slow and conscious tourism, full of charm and appetizing food and wine traditions: art jewels like Urbino, the villages and castles of the Metauro and Cesano valleys, but also high quality oil , excellent wines, delicatessen and cheeses, or the famous Acqualagna truffles.
9. PARKS: And for Sunday boat trips, two natural parks within a few miles: Monte Conero and Monte San Bartolo, two headlands with steep walls that plunge into blue and welcoming waters.
Ph. Ivo Biocina
10. CROATIA: One of the most beautiful cruise spots in the world is 70 miles from Fano. A sea where you can navigate at sight, surrounded by coastal views that are rarely more than 10 miles from the boat. Over a thousand islands and islets surrounded by crystal clear waters that always offer some side sheltered by the sea and the wind. A true paradise for those who go by sea.